WELCOME TO 24 HOUR RÉSUMÉS TO GO® FEDERAL SERVICES
Why 24 Hour Résumés To Go®?
24 Hour Résumé To Go® was founded and registered in Maryland in 1995 and was the first Résumé Service to use the Internet as its Sole Delivery Model/System. At first, other Owners laughed at our concept! We have had No BBB Complaints in over 25 Years and is Military Veteran/Family Owned and Operated. What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG).
Federal Résumé Servcies
Start Here! For a significant cost savings from a proven service with a winning track record and a long history of success, send your current resume to: (Email or Fax)
- Fax To: (904) 745-6373 - 24/7 dedicated fax
From the convenience of your home or office get your Federal Resume done or updated, or your old SF 171; OF 612 Conversion to a Federal Résumé. We also prepare General Schedule (GS) and other Federal Employee KSAs and Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs) - for Senior Executive Service (SES) candidates. We specialize in paving the road to "Smooth Transitions and Long-Term Success." Let us put your process on cruise control.
Does this sound Like you?
- I cannot believe that the process is so complex and confusing, and the prices are so high - why does anyone ever apply for the Federal Government?
- I have been fighting and arguing with my spouse for days - we do not agree on how to structure my documents/application.
- I do not understand what I need to do - I am completely lost
- I have the skills; consistently receive notices that I am qualified; have trouble writing KSAs, and cannot seem get an interview
- Who can I trust - my friends all have hidden agendas, and I am now confused - some of their advice just seems flat out wrong?
- My boss is not supportive of my efforts and I really need some assistance!
- I am struggling and running out of time - I will never make it - I have this to do and that to do - I need help from someone that can take the stress out of the equation!
- I have prepared my KSAs - now I need them improved with better organization and paragraph transitions - in fact, they must sing!